Expectations from Home
- Parents will connect to their child’s class teacher through Class Dojo where possible.
- Parents will communicate with the child’s class teacher any issues or successes with the remote learning.
- Parents will encourage children to complete their work as if it were a normal school day.
- Parents will communicate with the school if they are struggling to access the remote learning or have no access to the internet.
- Children can share their work with their class teacher using Class Dojo. A guide of how to do this can be found here https://classdojo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022857031-How-to-Post-to-a-Student-Portfolio#web
Below are the weekly Home Learning Booklet with the daily lessons below which we expect your child to complete.
Please click on the week and your lessons and activities will open in a new tab. Completed work can be sent to your class teacher through Class Dojo or returned to school on Friday. Dojo points will be awarded using our new “Home learning” Dojo each time you complete your learning activities.